5 Days Safari - Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru - Amboseli - Mombasa
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sopa Lodge. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a visit to a Masai village or a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at the Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
Breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru national park, famous for its millions of seasonal pink flamingos and other aquatic birds. Arrive for lunch at Tumaini Cottage. After lunch game drive in the park. Dinner and ovenright at -Tumaini Cottage.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Nairobi. Lunch will be at the famous Nairobi Carnivore restaurant, renowned for its succulent steaks of game meat. After lunch, continue to Amboseli, game drive enroute as you enter the park. Dinner and overnight at –Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Day 5: Amboseli - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast, after which start game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game. Proceed to voi town for lunch. After lunch proceed to Mombasa and transferred to your hotel.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
- - Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- - Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- - Full board accommodation in the lodges and tented camps as mentioned
- - Bottled water for use during the safari
- - Game drives and all park entry fees
- -4x4 Land cruiser Transportation in Tanzania
- - International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Masai village visit –Hot air balloon ride
- - Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- - Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements