5 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Arusha - Manyara
Leave Arusha at 09.00 am, drive for about 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons.
Arrive for lunch at –Lake Manyara Wildlife Camp. After, lunch game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight will -at –Lake Manyara Widlife Camp.
Day 2: Manyara - Serengeti
Early breakfast at 6.00 am. Game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest-migration, herds of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. Arrive for lunch at –Serengeti Sopa Lodge. After lunch game drive in the park. Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes, and gazelles. Dinner and overnight –Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Serengeti
Full day game drive in Serengeti. All meals and overnight at –Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Another game drive in Serengeti. In the afternoon you drive en route (optional stopover at Olduvai) to the –Rhino Lodge –at the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight with an excellent view of the crater floor! . Dinner and overnight at –Rhino Lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro - Arusha
A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. In the afternoon, drive back to Arusha. Arrive at Impala Hotel –for dinner and overnight.
or Email: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- - Full board accommodation in the lodges and tented camps as mentioned
- - Bottled water for use during the safari
- - Game drives and all park entry fees
- -4x4 Land cruiser Transportation in Tanzania
- - International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Masai village visit –Hot air balloon ride
- - Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- - Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements